We have 30 Spots reserved at the Vermont 50 Race for folks that raise money for Vermont Adaptive. It’s easy, sign up for a CrowdRise. com page (we’ll even help promote you!) raise $1000 before August 26 and you’re in (and you’ll be helping out a GREAT organization!)
At this year’s Vermont 100 Endurance Race 21 dedicated charity runners raised OVER $80,000! Yup, you read that right $80,000!
statewide sports and recreation.
If you don’t want to fund raise, please consider supporting one of our TEAM of 30
Donate Now to:
Erik R is riding in the VT 50 to help raise $ for VT Adaptive Ski and Sport (VASS) See their website here: https://www.vermontadaptive.org They do great things! If you have questions contact me. Thanks! Erik R
Click Here to Donate to Erik
Nancy’s Story-I don’t even race but I want to raise money for Vermont Adaptive.
I’ve been volunteering with Vermont Adaptive since its first year at Ascutney Mountain with Laura Farrell. I taught adaptive skiing for 10 years. I think I’ve only missed one Vermont 100 race and none of the Vermont 50 races. I’m the merch lady you see at both of these races! I don’t ski any more but work at these special event races. Please donate and help me reach my $1000 goal. If I reach my goal I’ll give my race entrance to one lucky person!
Your donation could fund the following:
- $10.00 – Visibility Vest-Visibility vest for blind athlete or guide
- $35.00 – Kayaking Half day of adaptive kayaking on Lake Champlain
- $65.00 – Binding Adapter Safety adapter for sit ski binding
- $120.00 – Alpine Skiing One full day of alpine skiing, lift ticket, instruction, and adaptive equipment
- $250.00 – CORE Scholarship CORE Connection Retreat Scholarship (1 person for 5-day wellness group)
- $500.00 – Veteran Skiing One week of skiing for a disabled veteran
As Laura Farrell (founder of Vermont Adaptive, Vermont 100 and Vermont 50) always says Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Donations go directly to Vermont Adaptive