Deadline for $2020 extended to Dec. 31!
Raise $2020, Run or Ride FREE in 2020
Be the first VT50 Top Fundraiser to reach $2020 before noon on December 31 and get yourself a FREE entry to next year’s 2020 race.
(This gift certificate is transferable but not exchangeable for cash.)
Congratulations to Our Top Fundraisers for Sept. 20
William Moreno-$50 VT50 Merchandise Gift Certificate!
Donate To Your Favorite Mountain Biker Or Runner Today!
How Your Donation Is Put To Work At Vermont Adaptive
- $25 provides a 2 hour snowshoe or Nordic outing in the winter or a 2 hour canoe or kayak outing in the summer.
- $40 allows Vermont Adaptive to purchase a box of hand warmers for volunteer instructors and participants.
- $60 covers the cost of a ½ day of skiing or snowboarding including equipment.
- $100 covers a whole day of skiing or snowboarding in the winter or a therapeutic horseback riding lesson in the summer. (These allow us to provide scholarships to people who otherwise could not participate.)
- $500 allows Vermont Adaptive to purchase new helmets for one program location.
- $600 buys a new tandem bike.
- $600 buys a new kayak or canoe
- $1,000 outfits six Vermont Adaptive instructors with uniforms.
- $3,000 provides the resources to purchase a new or piece of sit down equipment such as a mono-ski or hand cycle.
Did You Know? (DYK)
- Vermont Adaptive never turns anyone away based on the ability to pay. Your fundraising is critical to helping provide scholarships for participants.
- Vermont Adaptive offers YEAR-ROUND programs with skiing and winter activities PLUS canoeing, kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, cycling, hiking and more in the summer.
- All veterans are welcome to participate in any Vermont Adaptive programs free of charge, because of scholarships from fundraising from events like the Vermont 50.
- Since 1987, Vermont Adaptive has served approximately 10,000 different people of all ages and abilities