Vermont Youth Cycling Race Comes to the Vermont 50
Vermont Youth Cycling Series Race-September 29, 2018 9-11 a.m.
The Vermont 50 Mountain Bike or Ultrarun welcomes the Vermont Youth Cycling Series Race
NEW FOR 2018-A High School Mountain Bike Race for Boys and Girls-Grades 5-12.
REGISTRATION is OPEN and required. All Mountain Bike riders should pre-register.
- Chip timing will be used.
- Race course is 5K and 1-4 laps depending on age/ability Boys and Girls will start together, but be scored in separate categories.
Grade 5-6 1 lap
Grade 7-8 2 lap
Grade 9-10 2 lap
Junior Varsity (grades 11-12 or younger ages racing up a category) 3 lap
Varsity (grades 11-12 or younger ages racing up a category) 4 lap
- Race is open to individuals for sure!
- Teams are encouraged for teamwork and support, and fielding a team of 5 or more makes teams eligible for the team standings.
- Medals are awarded to top 5 in each category.
- There will also be a raffle for some cool swag.
Registration Deadline-Friday, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:00 PM ET
Don’t delay register your student today!