Race Morning-What to Expect
- Race Check in OPENS at 5 AM for ALL 50 milers (so we know who started and is on course).
50KM you all can sleep in until 7 AM!
- There will be traffic so plan ahead, carpool if you can. Make sure your CREW has their AID STATION PARKING PERMIT.
- Racer Meeting at 5:30 AM (7:30 AM for 50 Km) when we’ll go over all you need to know about the course and any changes that have been made since last year (so repeat 50 milers/50 Km-don’t miss this meeting.) And you don’t want to miss Mike and Zeke!
Know When You Start
- Check Your Race Wave and Bib Number (for Your Drop Bags and Clothing)
- Make Sure your follow the directions of the volunteers
- If you start in a wave ahead of your designated wave/category/age group, your start time will be moved back to the wave time you were classified in and an additional 20 minutes will be added to your finishing time.
- Your time starts when the chip in your Bib/Plaque crosses the timing mat.
Volunteers will be lining you up in the WAVE GROUPS. They will be checking your bibs and wristbands (mountain bikers) and making sure you start in the proper wave. You can move back to start but you cannot move forward. Moving forward will result in getting an extra 20 minutes tacked onto your time.