Our ONLINE store is Open. Shop till you drop Official Vermont 50 Merchandise.
All money from purchases goes to Vermont Adaptive.
Clearance items (limited sizes and quantities) and 25th Anniversary items are for sale.
More items will be added soon. Buy Online and pick up at the Merch Table during race weekend: September 23, 2017 from noon until 7 p.m. or Sunday, September 24, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5″ Decals too!
Our race participants were asked when they registered if they would like to fund raise for Vermont Adaptive.
And they have taken that challenge and “run” with it.
Have you checked our Donation Page lately, you should!
We have 470 people currently fundraising. They have collected over $19,000 so far!
You people ROCK!!
Want to JOIN our fundraising crew, today!
Here are just a few ways Vermont Adaptive puts a donation to work:
- $25 provides a 2 hour snowshoe or Nordic outing in the winter or a 2 hour canoe or kayak outing in the summer.
- $40 allows Vermont Adaptive to purchase a box of hand warmers for volunteer instructors and participants.
- $60 covers the cost of a ½ day of skiing or snowboarding including equipment.
- $100 covers a whole day of skiing or snowboarding in the winter or a therapeutic horse back lesson in the summer. (These allow us to provide scholarships to people who otherwise could not participate.)
- $500 allows Vermont Adaptive to purchase new helmets for one program location.
- $600 buys a new tandem bike.
- $600 buys a new kayak or canoe
- $1,000 outfits six Vermont Adaptive instructors with uniforms.
- $3,000 provides the resource to purchase a new or piece of sit down equipment such as a mono-ski or hand cycle.
Racers, feeling tight, tired, or sore from training?
Here’s a 10 minute yoga video designed for endurance athletes like you, with stretches focused on quads, hamstrings and glute muscles.
This sequence is great anytime, before or after a workout, or on days when you don’t have time to fit in anything else.
Thanks to Flyway Yoga for and Malaika DosRemedios for making this for us!